Read about and listen to a team building experience Coach Mantia led
Hancock High School Home
This meeting was held online on Wednesday September 28, 2023.
Click here for an editorial written and read by Juan Arellano, a Hancock College Prep senior
Join the CPS citywide Bilingual Advisory Committee on Thursday, 9/29 from 9-12 at Arturo Velazquez Center!
JHCP sends parents and students a bi-monthly newsletter that contains articles from school administrators, staff members, and student groups.
Join us virtually to learn more about requirements during the last year of high school! 5-6 p.m.
Join us for Open House on Saturday, October 29 at 9:00 a.m.
John Hancock College Preparatory High School at a Glance
- 99% Freshman On Track rate
- 99% Sophomore On Track rate
- 500+ Students with a 3.0 GPA (unweighted) or higher
- 19 AP classes offered, including AP Capstone
- Dual Enrollment and & Dual Credit classes offered in partnership with City Colleges
- 93.6% Attendance rate