On Friday, April 6th at 7:00pm, Hancock will be screening the film “ Help Me Make it Through the Night” as part of the 34th Annual Chicago Film Festival.
Hancock High School Home
The next meeting of the Local School Council for Hancock High School will be Wednesday March 7, 2018 at 5:50PM in the Library
Stories include: --How gun violence affected a Hancock student --What a student did when students made fun of her voice --How parents can help students with emotional issues And much more!
Thank you for visiting our new website! Hancock is updating its website to a new look and improved content. Please bear with us while we get all the content in place. Please check back often as updates are made!
John Hancock College Preparatory High School at a Glance
- 99% Freshman On Track rate
- 99% Sophomore On Track rate
- 500+ Students with a 3.0 GPA (unweighted) or higher
- 19 AP classes offered, including AP Capstone
- Dual Enrollment and & Dual Credit classes offered in partnership with City Colleges
- 93.6% Attendance rate