Physical copies of school forms for the 2022-2023 school year will be distributed during the opening week of school. We will be using the CPS Back to School Packets provided to us by the district, so please be sure to read the parent checklist and return all mandatory forms. For your convenience, we have uploaded documents so you can download them and print them out, if possible. It is imperative these documents are completed and returned as soon as possible, as all information about students will only be shared with contacts verified through ASPEN and emergency contact forms.
Please note that all incoming 9th and 12th-grade students are required to bring an updated copy of their immunization records. Health records are due by September 1, 2022.
Completed forms should be submitted to the main office,
Looking for the required documents that must be returned? These forms are included in the booklet, but you can click below to get to these forms in the available other languages.
- Minimum Health Requirements - English / Spanish
- [REQUIRED] Student Medical Information Form - English / Spanish
- Vaccination Flyer (HPV, Flu, and COVID-19) - English / Spanish
- Dental Examination Consent Form - English / Spanish
- Vision Program: Schedule An Eye Exam - English / Spanish
- Vision Exam Consent Form - English / Spanish
- [REQUIRED] Proof of Dental Examination - English / Spanish
- Vision Examination Report - English / Spanish
- Asthma Information and Most Frequently Asked Questions - English / Spanish
- Asthma Action Plan - English / Spanish
- Healthcare Provider Statement for Food Substitution - English / Spanish
- STLS Notice of Rights of Homeless Students - English / Spanish
- Children & Family Benefits (Medicaid/SNAP Flyer) - English / Spanish
- [REQUIRED] Request for Emergency and Health Information - English / Spanish
- School Messaging Consent Form (Robo Call) - English / Spanish
- Media Consent Form and Release - English / Spanish
- [REQUIRED] Family Income Information Form - English / Spanish
- High School Graduation Requirements – flyer
Please Note: Only 9th Grade Students (English, Spanish and Polish versions provided - electronic versions available for Arabic, Chinese and Urdu)
- Directory and Recruiter Opt-Out Information Sheet/Form