Alumni » Transcripts


Please submit your request to the Registrar’s Office. A picture ID is required upon submittal and/or pick up.
Hancock only provides transcripts for former students who have graduated after 2008. If you graduated before this date, you will need to reach out and contact CPS Office of Former Student Records at or (773) 535-4110.
If you have graduated within the past year, please contact your counselor to send your transcripts to your school electronically to avoid any additional payment. 
Official Transcript (first copy)
(sealed envelope with school seal)  
$ 3.00 each
Official Transcript
2 official copies for $5
Payment Accepted Only: Cash / Money Order (No Personal Checks)
PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE UNABLE TO PROVIDE COPIES OF DIPLOMAS. If you have never picked up your diploma, please contact us directly for inquiries.